Pneumatic fittings are used in pneumatic piping. The tube fittings come in a wide variety of models to meet all your needs in pneumatic piping. Push-to-Connect fittings enable quick tubing connection and disconnection. A variety of Male and Female Connectors, Elbows and Tees feature tube ODs ranging from 1/8 to 3/8 and 10-32, 1/8 NPT or ¼ NPT threads. To ensure a leakproof fit, thread sealant is standard on all male pipe threads and the 10-32 UNF thread features an o-ring for a superior seal.
1. Easy to connect by inserting the tube it will automatically lock tight.
2. Easy to disconnect tube by one push on the blue cap.
3. Elliptical sleeve makes it possible to apply and remove the tube easily in confined space.
4. Accurate regulation of an optimal air flow rate for precise motion control.
5. Elliptical release ring help to connect the tube easily by manual, no special tools required.
6. (Nickel-plated) brass threaded bodies ensures anti-corrosion and anti-contamination.
7. All threads are pre-coated with Teflon sealant and require no additional sealing.
Medium: Air and Water.
Working Pressure: 0~150PSI.
Working Temperature: 0-60 C(32~140F).
Air tube connected: Nylon and Polyurethane.
The tube fitting comes in a wide variety of tube and thread sizes.
Even after installation the direction of the tubing can be changed freely.
One-touch joints used in pneumatic piping.
Used for a wide variety of modes to meet all needs.
10x PC4-M5 Quick Fittings
10x Black Rubber Seal
Item Name: Quick Fittings. Model: PC4-M5.
Material: Copper, Plastic. Color: Brass, Blue.
Thread Diameter: 5mm. Inner Diameter (Blue End): 4mm.
Total Size (Each): 19.8 x 10mm / 0.78 x 0.39in. (L*W). Weight: 50g.
Package Content: 10 x PC4-M5 Quick Fittings. 10 x Black Rubber Seal.